ERA/Rider Working Group IT Meeting update from 2/3/20 with Jude Matthews.
Tara Williams has been diligently collating all website & EARS feedback so as to present this back to BE and to discuss routes forward.
The key areas discussed were:
- Card blocking - where members have had their cards declined and subsequently blocked due to multiple payments in quick succession
- Live Scoring & the provision of results
- VAT receipts and their layouts
- General layout of the website and the pitfalls of the current customer journey. We have made a number of suggestions as to how we would like to see this improved.
- Search functionality for future entries
- Multiple emails being received, for example those receiving 4 emails with times
- Streamlining of the customer journey in the e-commerce section of the platform
We are encouraged to see that a number of these points are already being addressed, for example the search functionality for future entries, but acknowledge there are still further developments required.
We are keen to collate further feedback to submit to the board, on behalf of the rider membership, ahead of Monday’s board meeting. Please submit these via the Feedback form on the www.eventingriders.comwebsite.
In separate lines of communication, ERA have also been trying to address communication to the membership and we are working closely with organisers to effect good lines of communication between the riders body and the events.